Are you suffering from cancer-related fatigue? Are you experiencing chemotherapy-induced nausea or neuropathy? Sleep disturbances, chronic pain, depression or anxiety? We can help you here at South Coast True Health through your journey to heal from cancer.
- Hair loss
- Easy bruising and bleeding
- Anemia (low red blood cell counts)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Appetite changes
- Mouth, tongue, and throat problems such as sores and pain with swallowing
- Peripheral neuropathy or other nerve problems, such as numbness, tingling, and pain
- Skin and nail changes such as dry skin and color change
- Urine and bladder changes
- Weight changes
- Chemo brain, which can affect concentration and focus
- Mood changes
- Changes in libido and sexual function
- Fertility problems
Jennifer Wetzel, L.Ac. is our Cancer Support Specialist understands the immediacy and essence of time during a cancer journey from diagnosis to support. She specializes in Cancer Support and personalized care for you.
Our complimentary support for Cancer Therapy side effects may include Eastern Medicine, Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Holistic Nutrition Therapy, and Functional Medicine. In addition, we offer healing modalities to connect the mind, body and spirit in sound healing, gong, breathwork, meditation and yoga.
Whether you are newly diagnosed or on palliative care, our team is here for you!